Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hi Ladies,

It was great to see all of you this morning at our workout. I always feel so much stronger after a workout! I hope you are all feeling the same way. And I hope you are seeing some definate changes in your body, mind, attitude etc, etc....... Keep up the good work, you will not be sorry!!!

Continue to be strong and do the diet perfectly for 6 days, then enjoy your free day. Take one perfect week at a time and you will see your body transforming. It feels so good to see results each week, even if it is small. Do NOT get discouraged because you heard someone lost 8 inches! Everyone loses at different times and off of different parts of their bodies and each person has different amounts to lose. So do not compare yourself with anyone else, just celebrate the results you have each week and you will see how they add up at the end.

I am so proud of each and every one of you for making this commitment in your life. Heck, I am proud of myself!!!! For doing this another round. It has totally changed my way of thinking about food. I truly think this is something I can do for life! I know, easier said than done, but I am sure going to try and keep doing the small meals 6 times a day incorporating everything I have learned during this time. I honestly have never felt better in my life than I do right now.

Remember, when the compliments start coming, you just bask in the glory and say THANK YOU !!!!!!

Again, have a great Free day, whenever that is and then have a perfect six days. I promise the cravings will lessen and lessen with time and with being perfect each day with the exception of the one free day.


Have a Great weekend!!!!

No comments: