Thursday, May 8, 2008

I hear good things about you all!!! One of you had a great question about cocoa. Here is a link for nutritional content: http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts-Coooo1-01c21QG.html My answer regarding whether or not you should drink cocoa right now: No. Too much fat. I'm aware of the benefits of the flavanols and antioxidants, but the fat and high carb content make it no good for fueling a high-performance machine (your body). ...during these 3 months. Because we are changing the way we look at and use foods (read previous blog entry) cocoa may hold us back. I want to help you reach your goals and right now cocoa won't get you there. Don't despair! You don't have to give it up for good. Just be willing to make the sacrifice right now - for 12 weeks. Always know that I send my best and most sincere encouragement. I will be there next week to meet you and help you all throw away any need for chocolate! :) Wow - that is quite a claim isn't it!!!

No comments: