Thursday, May 1, 2008

I cannot believe that it is so easy to see such incredible results. I want to challenge each and every one of you to start this incredible journey that brings life changing results. I must admit that I started this program as the ultimate sceptic. I was intrigued with the idea of 20-30 minutes of exercise 3 times a week. I was prepared to be hungry every day. I was not prepared to see immediate results. I was not prepared to fall in love with weight training. I am still not prepared to look in the mirror and like what I see. I am 13 weeks into this lifestyle change and I am thrilled to have found something that I can live with forever. I have found a way to incorporate good nutrition into my lifestyle and fix healthy meals for my family every day. I look forward to exercise and I feel strong and powerful every day. I finally feel in control of my weight and feel like it is something I can manage instead of something that manages me. I am just beginning my journey but in 13 weeks I have lost 40 inches. Please come make the rest of this journey with me. Let's celebrate our success together. I promise if you will commit to this program you will fall in love with it like I have. I cannot wait for you to start!

Allison

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Allison,

I was going to ask, would you be able/willing to post your meal plans every week? This is such a helpful resource! I am SO grateful for your sharing today.
I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!!! I am so excited to continue. I am just sad I wasn't able to start last week!!! :D You all are amazing.