Tuesday, May 6, 2008

MK

Hey Ladies,

I was great to see so many faces this morning. I wanted to congratulate each of you for taking the time to become more informed, and to show dedication to changing your lifestyle to be healthier, fitter and happier. I know it can seem a little overwhelming to have so much thrown at you so quickly, but remember that is why we are here! ask~ Take it one step at a time, just one day at a time, you will be surprised at the strength and confidence you will have after successfully lifting and eating right each day. I really struggled with the eating idea at first. 5-6 meals a day is no problem (remember me, turbo graze), it was the 20/20 protein/carb. healthy part. but after sticking through one day I had accomplished something I hadn't before and I found myself challenged and charged for the coming days! I am sure you will feel the same!

No comments: