Thursday, May 15, 2008

Team PinK

You all are fantastic! Takes a dedicated woman to get up at who-knows-when to throw a bar around at 6:00 a.m.! A few thoughts on your workouts - your positioning was very, VERY good. I was expecting the movements to be much harder for you and you impressed me with your attitude toward doing them right.

We filmed your next few workouts this morning and it just about killed me. When you get the dvds, you'll get to workout with tired, exhausted, sweaty Debbie - so be warned. The good thing is...I was worried about how heavy a bar you should buy in order to get good results - but these workouts are so intense a pvc pipe will do the trick. Trust me. (if you haven't purchased anything, I'd go for the 9 lb. weight). In the meantime, trust me on focusing on POSITIONING and TECHNIQUE this week. Please trust me. Focus on getting these movement perfect and ingrained in your nervous system. These workouts are going to get difficult and intense sooner than you think. But you will be ready if you get the positioning right this week.

...and stretch. Take long hot baths, drink lots of water and stretch. Can't wait to see you again - Debbie

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Debbie
Thank You Thank You Thank You
For taking the time @3:15am to come and help our team!
I have never been so excited to be apart of something in my whole life! I told my hubby the other day I had no hobbies (other than reading), today I told him my new hobby is going to be weight training!! I'm ready to re shape this old bod!
Thanks! C ya Thurs. Jodie H :)