Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ladies,
We are on week two and the workouts might seem easier but stick with them. They will change...and no making fun of our home video!!!

I also hate Thursday's because I have eaten so well all week and I still have one more day to go. Yes...even after 13 weeks of being on this program you want to cheat every day. I wish there was a way around it but alas....it is a struggle but the results are worth it.

It is so motivating to work with you all every week. I am starting to learn names and faces so do not hesitate to come tell me who you are and how you are doing.

I just wanted to tell you that I love this program and the way it makes me feel. I cannot imagine going back to my old eating habits. For those that are losing inches slowly....DO NOT BE FRUSTRATED. You are changing the way your body looks and building muscles. Stick with it....you will see results. Take pictures and compare from one week to your initial picture. It is the easiest way to see those results.

Have a great weekend and remember to eat right!!!!

1 comment:

Sunshine Designed said...

Allison,
Thanks for a great workout today- my muscles may not be thanking you tomorrow! You have such great form. I'm glad I got to see you in action. It helped me correct my form. See you next Thursday. Have a great day!